Level Resources Jobs
Cabinet Builder / Assembler
Location : Tampa, FL
Job Type : Temp
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 1
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Manufacturing
Job Category : Manufacturing and Production
Job Description :
Cabinet manufacturing facility in Tampa is in IMMEDIATE NEED for experienced shop helpers. Candidates must be mechanically inclined and have previous hand tool experience. The core responsibilities for this role include assembling cabinetry, assisting in the shop, and loading/unloading trucks. This role is physical in nature. A lot of lifting, bending, and stooping is involved. A background in home remodel or construction relates well.
Schedule: Monday-Friday 7:30am start time. Some weekends required on an as needed basis.
Compensation: $15.00-$17.00 per hour depending upon experience
- Accurately measure and cut cabinetry to precise measurements
- Attach parts and subassemblies together to form completed units, using glue, dowels, nails, screws, and/or clamps.
- Bore holes for insertion of screws or dowels, by hand or using boring machines.
- Install hardware such as hinges, handles, catches, and drawer pulls, using hand tools.
Required Qualifications :
- Ability to read measuring tape
- Ability to utilize hand tools
- Previous cabinet manufacturing experience is a PLUS!