Level Resources Jobs
St. Petersburg Industrial facility is seeking several all-around facilities maintenance team members. Core responsibilities will be looking after companies’ commercial properties in Pinellas and Hillsborough counties, picking up debris, mowing, edging, weed whacking, blowing, and other lighter landscaping type tasks. Assisting in bringing curb appeal to an industrial facility. Additionally, the role can be labor intensive as mowing and weeding at various facilities are a regular part of the job. Role is always performed in a team environment! Stable role that offers growth and mobility based on performance and attitude!
Schedule: Monday-Friday; 6am-4pm
- Maintain the lawn, retention pond area and truck scales routinely
- Able to operate gas weed eater, push self-propelled mower, zero turn mower and transition or train on tractor with bush hog, skid steer with bush hog if no experience with med-heavy equip.
- Communicate any issues to the department head or Maintenance Manager
- Make repairs found during the routine preventative maintenance inspections
- Securing load chains, trailer safety chains & proper lighting
- Work in variable weather conditions & take appropriate measures to stay hydrated and protected from the elements
***Must have some lawn experience or other medium-heavy equipment operation experience
***Pre-employment background and drug screenings
Pay rate is $15.00/hr to start and benefits offered after the probationary period.