Level Resources Jobs
Clearwater facility dedicated to the manufacture of superior quality, ultra-fine precision instrument parts is seeking additional CNC Milling Machine Operators. Candidate must have previous experience operating CNC multi-axis milling machines (3-axis) with high accuracy. Able to decipher LDD drawings and filling product run sizes between 50 - 200.
**Experience with small tolerances +/- .002 is PLUS.
** Proficient with Metric and Standard operation
*This is NOT A PROGRAMMER POSITION** Candidate must have previous experience with setting up, monitoring and operating CNC machines.
** We are also seeking entry level machine operators willing to learn and grow**
Second shift Monday-Friday; 3:00pm start - Can see 45-55 hours per week.
- Reading blueprints
- LDD - Limited Dimension Drawings
- Monitors tooling changes/offsets/compensations to maintain product quality.
- Monitors and measures through proper application of geometric tolerancing and dimensioning.
- Modifies tooling, fixturing, programs, speeds and feeds as required for maximum efficiency.
- Apply knowledge of tool geometry
- Creates and controls necessary set-up work instruction documentation
- Monitors, operates and performs basic maintenance on CNC Machines
Compensation starts $18.00-23.00/hr+ based on experience with benefits plan including Medical, Dental, Life, 401K, Paid Time Off, Holiday Pay.
- Must have 2+ years of experience in a high precision machining environment
- Must have previous experience operating CNC multi-axis milling machines or relatable machines such as CNC Lathes.
- Experience utilizing the Fanuc controller
- Knowledge of quality systems (ISO) and off-line programming systems (Mastercam) are a plus!
- Knowledge of G Codes and the ability to set up and operate complex jobs
- Ability to pass pre-employment screenings