Level Resources Jobs
We are looking for a skilled Mechanic to assemble, maintain and repair production machinery and plant facility equipment . You will be responsible for ensuring functionality and reliability of engines, pneumatic tools, conveyor and mechanical systems. An excellent mechanic must have experience with mac shifting valves, comfortable working welding stainless steel and high voltage electrical experience.
Must have high voltage electrical/hydraulic and MAC valve experience.
Multiple Shifts Available, average 40/45 hours a week:
1st Shift - 7:00AM - 3:00PM
2nd Shift - 3:00PM - 11:00PM
3rd Shift - 11:00PM - 7:00AM
- Build, assemble and install machines or mechanical components according to requirements.
- Inspect machines, engines and run diagnostic tests to discover functionality issues.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment.
- Troubleshoot reported problems and resolve them in a timely manner.
- Perform thorough maintenance on machinery, equipment and systems.
- Clean and apply lubricants to machinery components.
- Replenish fluids and components of engines and machinery.
- Undertake other duties as assigned (e.g. repair of hydraulic systems etc.)
- Keep logs of work and report on issues
- Ideal Candidates will have the following: *
- Proven experience as Mechanic
- Proven high voltage electrical experience .
- Experience working with hydraulic and conveyor systems.
- Must know MAC Valves.
- Excellent knowledge of machinery and hydraulic, electrical and other systems and their components.
- Experience using various hand tools (screwdrivers, hammers etc.) and precision measurement tools (e.g. calipers)
- Ability to read/understand blueprints etc.
- Commercial Refrigeration Experience is a plus!
- Food Industry Maintenance experience is a plus!
- Must complete a background check
- Must complete a drug screen
- Health Insurance!