Level Resources Jobs
Clearwater based Manufacturer and distributor of a variety of metal products throughout the U.S. is currently seeking additional shop members to join our growing team! Candidate will be cross trained on different industrial machines and operating the forklift. This is a trainable position that offers long term growth.
*Position requires working in a non-climate-controlled facility**
Monday-Friday: 6:00am-3:30pm; Early morning start time, requires reliable transportation.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Checking product for any defects such as nicks, dents or poor flaw to ensure the highest quality control
- Machine operation
- Move product throughout the facility on the forklift
- Previous manufacturing, or machine operation is preferred
- Must have previous forklift experience
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug and background screening
Pay rate starts at $15.00/hr with performanced based increases and benefits offered after the probationary period.