Level Resources Jobs
Local Kissimmee FL, foam manufacturing company is seeking motivated, reliable and responsible material handlers that are interested in an opportunity of growth within the company.
Schedule: 2nd shift Monday-Friday 3:30pm to 12:00am
Material Handler job duties:
- Maintains inventory by identifying, labeling, and placing materials and supplies in stock; recording location of inventory.
- Locates materials and supplies by pulling and verifying materials and supplies listed on production orders.
- Prepares finished stock for shipment by identifying, pulling, packing, crating, loading, and securing product.
- Operating light machinery
- Warehouse/Manufacturing experience
- Ability to work independently and be effective in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to physically stand, bend, and squat
- Comfortable working in a loud environment
- Basic Math skills, Scheduling, Dealing with Complexity, Time Management, Safety Management, Inventory Control and Data Entry Skills.
Please go to our main Website WWW.LEVEL-RESOURCES.COM and apply online on our option "Apply now" in order to be consider.