Level Resources Jobs
The Mechanical Drafter will provide engineering drafting, documentation and assistance to support the Engineering Group. We are looking for someone who is reliable, takes their job seriously, dependable, great work ethic, and a positive mind set, as well as goal driven. Must be able to work well with others and take direction from the Engineering Group.
Monday - Friday - 8:00AM - 4:30PM - with the ability to work overtime as needed.
Job Duties and Requirements:
- Two to Three years of solid work experience shown on resume
- Read and interpret blueprints, technical drawings, schematics, or computer-generated reports.
- Use all tool for measurements.
- Developing the manufacture drawings of products using drafting tools or computer-assisted design (Solid Works & CAD) or drafting equipment and software.
- Prepare manufacturing drawings such as assembly procedures, decal locations, exploded views, parts lists, repair manuals, etc.
- Recommend design modifications to eliminate machine or system malfunctions.
- Confer with engineers to discuss existing or potential engineering projects or products.
- Perform detailed calculations to compute and establish manufacturing, construction, or installation standards or specifications.
- Prepare bills of materials.
- Issue drawings to suppliers for applicable purchase orders
- Review drawings
Pay: $17.00 - $20.00 per hour
- Drafting Certification AutoCAD/Solid Works (Associates degree); or three to five years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of Word Processing software; Spreadsheet software.
- Responsible for professional levels of quality and quantity of work.
- Capability of drawing in 2D and 3D
- Must have good working knowledge of Drafting symbols & tolerances
- Must have good working knowledge of Materials type
- Must have good working knowledge of electrical drawings
- Subject to Drug Screen and Criminal Background Check