Level Resources Jobs
Medical Office Administrator
Medical practice specializing in orthotic and prosthetic solutions is now seeking experienced personnel for front desk patient intake. Our practice is patient focused that values innovation, integrity, and positive outcomes. Seeking qualified candidates with a background concentrating on patient care, compassion, and going the extra mile. Some of the core responsibilities in this role will be to obtain insurance authorizations, handle check in and out procedures, schedule appointments, and answer phone calls. Atmosphere is fast paced and high volume which requires candidates to be proficient with time management, multi-tasking, and patient service.
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
Compensation: $15.00-$16.00 per hour to start. Full benefits package offered after a 90-day probationary period.
- Scheduling appointments
- Answering the phone lines
- Insurance Verification and Authorizations
- Billing/utilizing ICD-10 coding
- Payment posting
- Check-in and out all patients
- 2-3 years of recent experience in the Medical Front Desk position required
- Microsoft Office experience
- NexGen EMR system experience is a plus.