Level Resources Jobs
Metal Finisher / Blender
Well stablish manufacturing company located in Orlando area is now seeking experienced, motivated and reliable Metal Finisher/Blender to be part of their organization.
1st 2nd and 3rd shift available
Monday - Sunday 40+ hrs overtime
As a Metal Finisher, you will work in a manufacturing and repair facility and will be responsible for the buffing, blending, de-burring, masking, grinding, cleaning, and polishing of components and parts according to quality specifications.
- File, sand, de-burr and polish parts
- Use hand and power tools to complete assigned tasks
- Manipulate tools and work pieces by hand
- Measure parts using calipers and micrometers to ensure it conforms to specifications
- Adjust machine control and guides
- Perform machine maintenance such as replacing worn components, belts and wheels
- Mask and clean parts
- Perform TPMs equipment
- 1+ year of related experience
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, correspondence and memos
- Mathematical skills such as (add, subtract, multiply).
- Ability to physically stand, bend, and squat
- Comfortable working in a loud environment
- Must be able to lift over 50 lbs
- Must be able to pass a HAIR FOLLICLE drug test
Please go to our main Website WWW.LEVEL-RESOURCES.COM and apply online on our option "Apply now" in order to be considerate.