Level Resources Jobs
Metal Finisher / Collision Repair
Well stablish Power Generation manufacturing company located in Orlando area is now seeking experienced, motivated and reliable Metal Finisher/Blender to be part of their organization.
1st and 2nd shift available
Monday - Sunday 40+ hrs overtime
As a Metal Finisher, you will work in a manufacturing and repair facility and will be responsible for the buffing, blending, de-burring, masking, grinding, cleaning, and polishing of components and parts according to quality specifications.
- Ability to use pneumatic tools for grinding metallic and ceramic finishes
- Manual polishing and deburr of metals and ceramic coatings
- Basic troubleshooting for machine and pneumatic tool maintenance
- File, sand, de-burr and polish parts
- Manipulate tools and work pieces by hand
- Measure parts using calipers and micrometers to ensure it conforms to specifications
- Perform TPMs equipment
- 1+ year of related experience
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, correspondence and memos
- Mathematical skills such as (add, subtract, multiply).
- Ability to physically stand, bend, and squat
- Comfortable working in a loud environment
- Must be able to lift over 50 lbs
- Must be able to pass a HAIR FOLLICLE drug test