Level Resources Jobs
Pool Equipment Repair Tech
Residential swimming pool renovation and construction company that has been servicing the Sarasota County area for 25 years is seeking experienced pool equipment repair technicians to join operations. We offer full circle pool care encompassing new construction, renovations, service and weekly pool maintenance. We are seeking a dedicated, mechanically-inclined self started individual.
- Monday-Thursday work schedule with Friday/Saturday work on an as needed basis
- Competitive starting salary
- Health insurance plan
- Dental/Vision plan
- PTO package
Schedule: Monday-Thursday 7:00am start time. Friday/Saturdays required on an as needed basis if overtime is necessary.
Compensation: $20.00-$22.00 per hour depending upon experience. Performance based increases and full benefits package available upon completion of probation period.
Applicants require the following skills:
- Must have knowledge of pool pumps and motors
- Minimum of 2 years experience installing and repairing all types of motors, filters, equipment, and pumps
- Experience in plumbing, electrical and mechanical
- Ability to install and repair any automation equipment
- Work outside in Florida weather year round
- Communicating professionally with clients
- Maintain accurate records of services performed with an electronic device
- Pre-employment background and drug screening process
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- 2 years experience in pool install and repair
- Hand tool experience
- No more than 6 points on Motor Vehicle Record