Level Resources Jobs
Mon-Friday Some weekends
Responsible for daily execution of production plans including pasteurization, drumming, and blending to meet finished product specifications and customer orders.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (to include but not limited to):
1. Oversees ingredient staging process and ensures effective usage with minimal waste.
2. Communicates regularly throughout each day with production planning, bottling, and fruit
3. processing team members.
4. Maintains up-to-date process documentation.
5. Regularly participates in developing and reviewing SOPs, including participation in daily SOP training in the pre-shift stand up meetings.
Decision Making - Ability to gather pertinent information and assemble resources to quickly and effectively assess situations and make decisions. Requires functional experience and organizational knowledge as a foundation.
Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote product quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
Self Directed - Ability to recognize and set priorities as plant environment and employees change. Utilizes all available resources to keep abreast of current trends and "thinking" concerning our industry.
Flexible and Self-Motivating - Must be able to adapt to schedule, production hours, and procedure changes; Able to motivate and communicate up and down the hierarchy.
Diligent and Focused - Must be able to find way through obstacles in order to accomplish duties and projects, which includes holding people accountable and communicating successes and pitfalls.
Education: High school diploma or GED required. College degree perferred.
Experience: 5+ years food or beverage production experience in a leadership role preferred.
* Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
* Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
* Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public. Foreign language skills, particularly Spanish, required.
Reasoning: Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Word Processing software; Spreadsheet software; Manufacturing software; and general email writing and online research skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year