Level Resources Jobs
Essential Roles and Responsibilities include the following: (other duties may apply)
The Quality Assurance Technician position coordinates with operations and QA personnel by checking the daily bottling schedule, furnishing and maintaining product specifications, performing routine analyses on incoming raw material, blending and bottling products, maintaining and documenting routine quality systems. and advising supervisors of deviations from the process.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs inspection and testing activities to ensure continuous control over materials, facilities, and products throughout the production cycle.
- Calculates product blends according to required specifications.
- Determines Brix-Acid Ratio (BAR) and oil level in product blends.
- Maintains quality assurance objectives complementary to corporate policies and goals.
- Follow company policies and procedures including cGMP, SOP, SSOP, Food Safety, HACCP, SQF or other food safety schemes, GLP, OSHA standards.
- Education: High school diploma or GED is requires; College-level coursework in food science, chemistry, microbiology, or a related field is preferred.
- Experience: Some experience in food plant processes preferred, with a preference for citrus or lab experience.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general procedure manuals. Have the ability to read professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Reasoning: Ability to define problems, collect date, establish facts, and draw some conclusions that are reasonable within the persons ability.
Monday-Friday (Some weekends)
2nd shift, 2PM-10PM
3rd shift, 10PM-6AM
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.00 - $19.00 per hour