Level Resources Jobs
Quality Control Clerk
Manufacturing facility specializing in raw materials packaging and powder blending is in immediate need for Quality Control associates. The Quality Control Inspector will be responsible for inspecting and testing materials and products for conformance to established specifications for quality and performance. Works under limited supervision.
Schedule: Monday-Friday 7:00am-3:30pm
Compensation: $11.00-$12.00 per hour to start with performance based increases.
Full Benefits Package available after completion of probationary period
- Approves incoming materials by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; rejecting and returning unacceptable materials;
- Performs final inspection and functional testing;
- Documents inspection results by completing inspection and test reports;
- Previous Quality Control experience
- Reliable Transportation to and from work
- Pre-employment drug and background screening process