Level Resources Jobs
National Restoration Franchise in Pasco County is seeking an experienced Sales/Marketing Manager to join our team. We pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service while rehabbing residential and commercial properties after damage has been done such as storm, fire, flood, etc.
As Marketing Manager, a large portion of the role will be dedicated to monitoring, communicating and responding to customer needs, and managing center or influences (COI's). Your role will be in office – Creating annual marketing plans, monitoring and coach sales activities, monitoring and coach marketing activities.
Ideal candidate will have a background in previous light construction or industrial type setting experience. Dealing with professionals who work with drywall, moldings, doors, window, etc. Familiar with the industry lingo, verbiage and techniques.
**The annual marketing plan is effectively executed, resulting in the achievement of annual sales revenue goals, building of Brand awareness, an increase in new customers, and expansion of diverse markets**
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm with the flexibility of overtime and being on call.
- Evaluate, coach, and cultivate the best sales and marketing team
- Success in maximizing center of influence (COI) marketing opportunities
- Ensure the highest level of accuracy and potential sales opportunities
- Identify revenue, collection, and activity goals; compare past and projected revenues to marketing goals; and establish goals for revenue and activities.
- Review and approve expense reports submitted by marketing rep
- Manage the Franchise marketing team and all sales and marketing initiatives
- Recruit and hire sales and marketing staff
- Previous Marketing management experience (3+ Years)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, & Word
- Attention detail
- Previous Construction or light industrial experience is a plus!
- Ability to pass pre employment drug and background screening
Salary starts $60,000k and DOE pay can be negotiable with competitive benefits offered after probationary period.
Job Type: Full-time