Level Resources Jobs
Skid Steer Operator
Stable asphalt paving company that has been in business for over 30 years is in immediate need of experienced skid steer operators. Currently seeking operators with experience grading or utilizing a bump mill. The main responsibilities of the role will include troubleshooting mechanical issues, operating skid steer loader, and logging/recording readings for equipment and procedures. Candidates must be flexible with their schedule. The role includes nights and weekends. Some travel within the state of Florida involved.
Schedule: Varies. Early morning start times. Nights and weekends included. 40-50+ hours per week!
70% Days / 30% Nights
Compensation: $16.00-$17.00 per hour to start depending upon experience. Performance based increases.
**Full Benefits package available after completion of 90-day probationary period**
- Operate & Maintain Skid Steer Loader
- Efficiently operate cold planer attachment on Skid Steer
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely fashion
- Load and unload equipment
- Log and record readings for equipment and procedures
- Work closely with crew chief to provide desire results on each project
- Valid driver’s license
- Strong troubleshooting and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- General knowledge of tools & equipment