Level Resources Jobs
Warehouse Janitorial Associate
Manufacturing company specializing in custom shelving and storage designs is in immediate need of a facilities and maintenance tech. Candidates must be self-starting and able to work with minimal supervision. The core responsibilities of the role will include sanitizing the facility, disposing of debris, and utilizing hand tools for light fixes around the shop. This role is physical in nature. You will be repetitively lifting, bending, and stooping the entire shift. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
Schedule: Monday-Friday 7:00am start time. No set end time. OT paid at time and a half on an as needed basis
Compensation: $14.00-$15.00 per hour to start with performance based increases. Full benefits package available after completion of 90-day probationary period.
- Sanitize the facility twice daily
- Collect debris/waste and dispose of correctly
- Perform light fixes utilizing hand tools
- Sweep/Mop floors
- Previous janitorial/maintenance experience required
- Reliable transportation
- Pre-employment drug and background screening process
- Ability to work required schedule